You can begin the 5 Steps now ...
With everything else that "seems" to matter in this life, there are five
steps that really will change your life forever, and they are listed below.
Click the first one to begin now.
If you have more questions before you take this initial step, we'd love to
talk to you. Please contact us at our toll free number: 1-800-214-1332
Or, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
There's more than just heaven!
Thank God that through His Son Jesus Christ, he has made a way for us to be with
Him forever, in heaven. It's also true that God has
Taking some steps to growth ...
There are important steps that you can begin right away to make sure you grow
up in your faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. Listed below are some things you can
do, as well as some resources, to grow your faith. We will also send you
material if you so desire, free of charge, to help you grow. Lets see what
the Bible says about spiritual growth:
Keys to spiritual growth:
2 Peter 1:3-8 (NLT)
3 By his divine power, God has given us everything we need for living a godly life. We have received all of this by coming to know him, the one who called us to himself by means of his marvelous glory and excellence. 4 And because of his glory and excellence, he has given us great and precious promises. These are the promises that enable you to share his divine nature and escape the world’s corruption caused by human desires.
5 In view of all this, make every effort to respond to God’s promises. Supplement your faith with a generous provision of moral excellence, and moral excellence with knowledge, 6 and knowledge with self-control, and self-control with patient endurance, and patient endurance with godliness, 7 and godliness with brotherly affection, and brotherly affection with love for everyone.
8 The more you grow like this, the more productive and useful you will be in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Take these steps now:
1) Acknowledge God has given you everything you need.
2) Acknowledge that God has given you great promises: study and know the Promises of God, confessing them over your life.
3) Respond when God blesses you by worship & thanksgiving; respond to His promises when they come.
4) Supplement your faith by living a separate life from the world; understand that the love of the world and it's ideas and philosophies can not coexist with your Christianity.
5) Add knowledge to your faith daily, be a student of God's Word.
6) Live a disciplined life of self-control, not given over to extremes.
7) Exercise the fruit of the Spirit, especially patience, when it comes to seeing God's plan and blessing unfold in your life.
8) Develop your love walk with fellow Christians by fellowshipping with them, and your love for the lost by getting God's heart for the world, and being a bold witness.
Some resources to help you grow:
The Sword of the Lord in the electronic age! This is a great FREE Bible Software program with many translations & reference books.